NIGERIA CENTENARY PAGEANT
As part of the events, a pageant is being organised to create a holistic brand experience for Nigeria through showcasing the beauty of the Nigerian women. Through this platform, Nigerian ART, CULTURE, FASHION, FOOD, MUSIC and its PEOPLE will be highlighted.
- To help remind people of the Nigerian woman’s beauty both within and without.
- To showcase the beauty that lies within the different tribes and states of Nigeria.
- The centenary anniversary is a major milestone and should be marked with a focus on celebrating the rich heritage Nigeria possess through its diverse beauty, customs and culture.
- A nation is only as great as its people”. Celebrating Nigerians through the pageant, will again highlight Nigeria’s culture and heritage.
- Create a rallying hub for Nigerians in the diaspora to celebrate Nigeria during the Queen’s Centenary tour, which will happen after the successful conclusion of the pageant.
Strict Standards: Declaration of YtUtils::resize() should be compatible with YTools::resize($image, $width, $height = NULL, $config = Array) in /home/nigcente/public_html/modules/mod_sj_basic_news/core/ytools/ytools.php on line 758