WHAT IS NIGERIA CENTENARY CHARITY BALL ABOUT?
- Nigeria Centenary Charity Ball is intended to celebrate Nigeria's 100 years differently by galvanizing Nigerians to give back to Nigeria.
- Nigeria Centenary Charity Ball is a series of fund raising activities to primarily support critical Health needs of our people.
- The Charity Ball is the ultimate event to be hosted by His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Chief Host of Nigeria Centenary Charity Ball.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nigcente/public_html/modules/mod_sp_simple_gallery/helper.php on line 28
- The tentative date is 8th December, 2013 at EKO Convention Center, Lagos.
WHY NIGERIA CENTENARY CHARITY BALL?
- It gives all Nigerians chance to truly celebrate Nigeria by giving back in ways never done before by us all.
- The multiple channels of fund raising gives every Nigerian a chance to give and share in truly useful ways.
- It will demonstrate our capacity as a people to come together in solidarity as one people, one nation.
- Primarily the proceeds of Nigeria will address critically needed services in Nigeria Tertiary Health Care system – the Teaching Hospitals by providing necessary equipment and technology, needed infrastructure where necessary, specific skills/training abroad for consultants and Nurses in relevant specialities.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE OR HELP
- Suggest how these objectives could be improved upon.
- Since this is a public trust, be an independent auditor in the process from the onset till the end.
- Constructively criticize.
- Wish the initiative well.
- Share the idea with friends.
- Get your employer, family, friends and community to donate and support.
- Love Nigeria, Give to counting.
Acct. Name: NIGERIA CENTENARY CHARITY BALL
Acct. No: 1017425004
Bank: UBA PLC
Sort Code: 033083829
Strict Standards: Declaration of YtUtils::resize() should be compatible with YTools::resize($image, $width, $height = NULL, $config = Array) in /home/nigcente/public_html/modules/mod_sj_basic_news/core/ytools/ytools.php on line 758